The Way it Works
A pump casing includes a high-elastic hose, which is flanged at both ends. The flanges are connected to the suction and discharge lines of the system. There is a rotor with two rollers at its opposite sides mounted on the shaft. As a result of the rotor pivoting, the hose is totally compressed by the rollers, and the product within the hose is pushed forward. The sucking action starts as the hose restores its original cylindrical form after compression. The hose's surface must be lubricated with siliconic grease.
The advantage of ASP hose pumps is that the only pump part contacting with medium is a hose. Such design requires no pump seal. Hose surface should be lubricated by silicon grease.
- Process pressure — up to 10 bar;
- Flow rate — up to 22 m³/h;
- Self-priming, head up to 9.5 m;
- Dru run is available;
- Reversive rotation is available;
- Hose replacing without pump dismantling;
- Easy cleaning and sterilizing;
- Pumped liquid does not contact with mechanical parts;
- Easy adjusting;
- The hose is the only wearing part;
- Easy maintainance, low cost and short downtime;
- Do not require expensive auxiliary equipment: design does not include mechanical seals, ball valves,diaphragms, gland seals, submersible rotors, stators and plungers which can leack, become fouled or get rusted;
- Hose should be lubricated by silicon grease;
- Easy operation and maintenance;
- Prevents leackages, pump equal volumes per rotation.
Pump housing: Aluminium alloy
Rotor: Aluminium alloy
Rollers: Nylon/Aluminium alloy
Connections: Stainless steel
Hoses are available in different constructions and materials depending on the application required.
Supplying water to pressfilters, dosing lime milk and pumping bactiriological residue.
Paper and Carton Production
Transferring extracting solution, different types of glue, titanium dioxide, pumping contaminated water, gum, slurry, etc.
Pumping solutions for finishing and concreting, supplying ectraction agents, pumping glue and residues.
Pumping wine raw material, emptyings, vegetable pulp, waste products of potato processing, process liquids, other types of waste water etc.
Pumping wastewater containing suspended solids, alkali, acid, etc.
Terament of Metal Surface
Pumping chemical agents in the process of galvanic treatment of metals, etching and defatting of different surfaces. Pumping different oils, solvents and cleaning solutions is also allowed.
Pumping liquid waste products of nuclear power stations.
Pumping dairy and other food products.
Pumping and dosing pharmaceutical products.
Pumping and dosing cosmetic products.