WQ Drain Pumps
Drain pumps are used for pumping clean or contaminated water out of dumb wells, pits, pools, and ponds. These pumps can be installed either for a stationary continuous operation or can be moved from one place to another.
Drain pumps are often equipped with a liquid-level switch that controls operating depending on the liquid level. Moreover, modern models designed by leading pump manufacturers are equipped with protection against overheating and dry running.
WQ portable pumps are designed for pumping water from flooded areas, as well as for using in engineering systems of agricultural and industrial enterprises, etc.
Pumping of process water containing no solid particles and fibers.
WQ Drain pumps are designed for pumping drainage water and groundwater out of systems installed in private houses or backyards, in agricultural and small industrial enterprises, etc.
- Flow rate: from 10 to 300 m³/h
- Head: from 7 to 35 m
- Power: from 0.75 to 22kW
|- pumps have small size, feature low noise operation, low energy consumption, low cost maintenance and repair;
- it is available to provide control over water level, current, motor overloading and overheating;
- depending on the level of drainage water, level float switch can provide automatical pump operation;
- pump head is adjusted to achieve maximum flow rate, which does not lead to motor damage;
- there are two ways of istallation:
- stationary installation.
- portable installation
Drain pumps are used in all kinds of sewage system needed in community facilities, on chemical plants, mines and open cast mines, in cement production, etc.
Normal and long pump operation is ensured under the following conditions:
WQ Drain Pumps
|Stationary installation||Portable installation|