Diaphragm pumps consume compressed air energy to be operated, thus they feature more advantages than traditional electric pumps.
- Robust and easy construction, for there are no motor, reducer, and rotating parts;
- Energy of compressed air is a drive, thus there occurs no spark formation; absolute safety is provided while working with flammable liquids;
- Compact size and small weight;
- Universal application: pumping both viscous liquids and those containing solid particles (diameter up to 12-15 mm);
- No seals and bearing parts, which prevents leakages and main parts runout;
- Easy performance adjusting from null to maximum by means of altering the volume of air supplied;
- No need in lubricating and servicing..
We offer diaphragm pumps made of PP, ECTFE, ALU, and stainless steel.
Stainless AISI 316 steel with electropolishing
- available in constructions of PP, PVDF, ECTFE, ALU and AISI 316;
- used in potentially-explosive environments (ATEX certification);
- applicable to severe conditions and high-humidity environments;
- dry operation is allowed;
- dry startup;
- supplied without air compressor;
- adjustable performance and head;
- fine speed adjusting at constant pressure;
- double-manifold option (two inlet and two outlet openings);
- ground or wall installation;
- three inlet and three outlet nozzles;
- easy maintenance and parts replacement;
- excellent performance.
The Way It Works
The compressed air gets into one of two diaphragms. As a result, the diaphragm is compressed and it pushes the product into the outlet nozzle. At the same time, the second diaphragm creates vacuum, intaking the liquid.
After each stroke, the pneumatic exchanger diverts the compressed air to the opposing diaphragm, and the cycle is reversed.
Diaphragm pumps BOXER DEBEM
Diaphragm pumps for pumping liquids with very high viscosity.
Consumption: from 30 to 850 l / min.
Head: up to 70 m.
Food membrane pumps FOODBOXER DEBEM